Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Henna / Mehndi tatoo Designs on my Client Sandhra & her Sister

Client(Sandhra & her sister) looking for some henna tatoo designs on her hands for her classical dance performance tomorrow, I had applied a medium level of Arabic henna tatoo designs for her.Here are the pictures of tatoo designs.

Let me know your comments on this.

Henna Applied on Sandhra



I will ask Sandhra Sushi  to post me the pictures of henna with outlook color.I will attach here once I got them...............

 Hey I got the pictures from Sandhara & some comments of my work.Thx Sandhra.


Henna after removal on Sandhra


Henna On Sandhra Sister

2 comments:

  1. comments from my client Sandhra:

    Thank you so much for the wonderful designs!
    The mehndi was very dark in color and it look BEAUTIFUL!!
    I reccommend Hennacurve to anyone out there looking for professional work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Henna Tattoo, i am doing a research on tattoo and need to find tattoo designs of different types, colors, themes, sizes etc
    this is a unique piece.

    ReplyDelete